Monday, September 6, 2010

Sex

I still remember the first time I ever had sex. It was the second semester I was in college. It was someone I met in college and he and I were going to school for the same thing. He and I had instant chemistry together. We talked for quite a long time. He and I shared phone numbers and we agreed to get together. We finally parted ways and then did not see each other again until end of semester. We met up at the beginning of next semester. We finally got together. We finally met together for sex. He did not realize that I was still a virgin and he started to kiss me and touch me. I was a bit weird but it felt so good. We started to get a bit hot and heavy. We got undressed and it was nice to see his naked body and he saw mine. He touched my body in places I had never been touched before. He sucked my tits and it felt so nice. He ate my pussy and licked my pussy so well. I had never had a guy do that to me before. That was so wonderful. His cock was so huge. It was 9 inches. He was so surprised at tight my pussy was. We fucked for an hour. After it was all said and done I told him he was my first, he was surprised because there was so much chemistry and it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment