Monday, September 27, 2010

Phone cam guy

This guy is calls me and wants to cam for me. I am one who does not cam along with them. I do just the phone sex. Just my personal preference. I do love to watch a guy masturbate for me. There is something about the way a guy strokes his piece of meat that turns me on. He is there all naked stroking his cock and feeling so comfortable in front of the cam. He keeps chatting with me through IM. His minutes run out and wants to keep chatting with me through IM. I tell him he just needs to get off or I am closing down. He keeps fiddling with stuff on his phone and on his computer. I tell him that I am closing down and that I have no time to mess around. He had plenty of time to "get off". I don't have time to just waste or give him "free time" to watch him play. He did have a nice cock though.

No comments:

Post a Comment