Thursday, October 21, 2010

Travelling saleswoman


This guy called up and had an interesting role play. He wanted me to be a traveling salewoman. I was selling lingerie and stockings. He told me there were no ladies of the house and I told him that was fine. He invited me in and I showed him what I had and asked him if he wanted to feel what I had to show him. He was getting a little close to my privates and asked him if he wanted to feel even closer. He did and then asked if he wanted to feel my bra. He did and then he felt my breasts. I asked him if he wanted to feel under my bra. He was more than happy to do that. He felt under my bra and had taken it off. I was bold enough to put it on him. It was a special bra. It made him grow a set of tits. He felt special when he grew a pair of tits. I told him that I wanted to put on a pair of panties and then a pair of stockings. That made him lose the hair on his legs and made him lose his cock. He was so surprised at what it was doing to him. I dressed him up as a woman. It was one of those things that made him into a woman and made him feel so pretty and special. He became just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment